Monday 26 April 2010

Watch again

So, the hustings are done, bring on the next hustings.

Here is a link to a report and some video of the Hunts Post hustings last Thursday (apologies for the late posting).

I don't know how hard it looks from where you're sitting or from the back of the hall but let me tell you, it is pretty nerve racking up there. It is also much harder than you might think to spell out the essential differences between your policies and those of the other candidates when you have just one minute to answer the questions!

Still, I hope I managed to get some points across, and it was good practice for this Thursday when I get to do it all again, with a second hustings at Huntingdon Methodist Church. It all kicks off at 7.30pm and again, it would be great if you were able to come down and hear what we all have to say in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia